I take Tarot reading seriously, and strive to be a responsible and accountable reader. I encourage all potential clients to read this page in order to better understand how I approach readings:
- All readings focus on providing guidance and advice for and about the client only.
- I believe that Tarot is best used as a tool for empowerment, guidance, insights and advice. While I often look at future probabilities, I also believe predicted outcomes can be influenced to varying degrees depending on the actions we take, and the changes we make.
- I will always be compassionate and honest about what I see in the cards.
- I treat my clients with dignity and respect, and request the same in return.
- I uphold the confidentiality of my clients and will always protect your name and personal information.
- I reserve the right to decline a reading if I feel it goes against my personal and professional ethics, however I will provide referrals if appropriate.
Asking a Good Question
Developing a clear question is very helpful, but can sometimes be challenging. I’m always happy to help clients narrow down their focus, or pull a question out of a larger narrative. Here are some examples of great questions:
“What is the biggest lesson I need to learn from the upcoming changes?”
“What can I do to help improve my relationship?”
“What do I need to know about the choices I’m facing?”
“How can I most effectively approach job hunting?”
“How can I heal?”
“In what ways can I best approach this conflict?”
“How can I better understand the root of repeating patterns in my life?”
Helping people is my love, passion, and intention, and I am looking forward to working with you!